When you register an account, post on the Website, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), you are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
• the Content does not contain anything threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another´s privacy, hateful or is racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
• the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
• if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
• you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
• the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
• the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
• the Content is not pornographic or otherwise “Not Suited For a Workplace environment”, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
• your Content is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
• your Content is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your Contents URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
• you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by Overseas Education Pathwayor otherwise.
By submitting Content to Overseas Education Pathwayfor inclusion on our Website, you grant Overseas Education Pathwaya world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of promoting StudyPortals.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Overseas Education Pathwayhas the right (though not the obligation) to, in Overseas Education Pathwaysole discretion refuse or remove any content that, in Overseas Education Pathwayreasonable opinion, violates any Overseas Education Pathwaypolicy or is in any way harmful or objectionable. Overseas Education Pathwaywill not be liable for any acts or omissions by the user, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.